play my favourite song.
Monday, October 20, 2008
I LOVE JAYPEE AND MARIEL MARTIN! I'm so glad I'm going for their classes even though it's freaking 190 bucks cause' they're DOPE (thanks Korin)! And I freaking TOUCHED THEM, TOOK PICTURES WITH THEM AND TALKED TO THEM! Can you believe that nobody was talking to Mariel and Linda and me had all of her to ourselves! We were shrieking and giggling like teenagers and screaming 'Go Head'! HAA! Oo and she was asking if Singaporeans use Facebook, and that we can tag her in the photos! AHHHHHHH I just added her so I can help tag her in the photos (: Oo, JAYPEE was really really CUTE and I kept screaming at every mention of his name! Didn't really talk to him cause' he was SOOO popular and everybody was taking turns to take photos with him. And when the 4 of them were dancing I couldn't take my eyes of him, AHHHH loves him! Oo, and Meredith Kerr is really HOT and Patrick Chen is like the same (HAA!)

O ya and the competition is the COMPETITION OF THE YEAR! (but that's before Danzwar so yep) There was no obvious winner cause' the competition was really STRONG and the Msian teams got 1st and 3rd for group category and 1st for solo! Ah, Sporeans have to buck up yea? HAA!

Linda and Adrain hasn't uploaded photos of us with JAYPEE, MARIEL and Meredith but I'll post them as soon as I get them cause' I'm SO EXCITED! (: And I'll definitely post more after the workshop on Wednesday! Rocks!

Some of the visuals of that day!

Yayi, me and half of Xinhui!

Plus Kuan Lye! Haa, me and the TH people!
Linda and me with Patrick Chen (HAA, we were not as excited as last year already but he's still cute la!)
Can't wait for my photos with JAYPEE! I shall crop Linda away! HAAHAAHAA!!
Oo and as you can guess I practically did nothing for the whole of last week. Hais, shall just work harder this week to meet all my deadlines! JIAYOU myself and everyone else!